As a market leader in software engineering, Grupo Soluciones Innova can help you with your open source project, from selecting the right software for design, developing and customization according to your needs and the environment.
Advantages of open source software
Open source software has great benefits, among which:
- Is designed to be able to access your code, allowing modification and customization according to your needs.
- There are no proprietary licenses, significantly reducing software costs in your company.
- Improved security against viruses and attacks, because the code can be audited by a greater number of experts to be open.
- Increased security and continuity. Using open source software you can be protected from everyday situations with proprietary software, which can stop supporting a product or force it to update.
Whether you need a open source software to manage a website, having an online store, create an online training site or a system for managing business relationships with your clients, in GSI we listen and can suggest the best open source solution for your project.
Choosing The Right Free Software (Open Source)
Free Software or Open Source (OSS) has been gaining ground in recent years and there are already many organizations use it in their back office along with other standard proprietary software. Ensure management control and OSS environment is an essential requirement for the IT function today and is an area in which GSI stands.
We have extensive experience in open source solutions. Our customers rely on our professionalism OSS solutions. As our philosophy is to use the best components at the best price, this leads us to create solutions based on open source, in part or in full, or according to the client, context and maturity of existing free software. We are therefore able to integrate open source components in a system and ensure that they work properly.
Today, our OSS solutions span four types of activities:
- Development and integration of solutions ranging from simple server applications to service-oriented architectures
- Migration from proprietary to open source technologies, application servers, databases, desktop environments
- Support open source components, integrated (or not) with proprietary components
- Technical and organizational consulting
Trust our OSS complete and proven experience to help you get the most free software and ensure the right solution that meets your specific business needs.