These services help to determine whether the software and system will satisfy its intended use and user needs "Are you building the right system?" and whether development products conform to the requirements "Are you building the system right?".
Increase the quality of software development projects and ensure compliance expectations through our personalized Independent Verification and Validation service, based on tests performed by certified testers with domain of applications related to different sectors and industries.
The execution model is adaptable to the particular needs of each client, whether on-site or remote, we adapt to virtually any development methodology, from agile, iterative or traditional (RUP, SCRUM, etc.).
GSI uses established standardized Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) assessment processes, methods and procedures.
GSI’s IV&V processes provide an objective assessment of software products and processes throughout the software life cycle in an environment organizationally free from the influence, guidance and control of the development effort.
Our methodology of IV&V is compatible with the latest systems of engineering and process improvement models and is derived from concepts and standards such as the IEEE Std 1012 - 2004 for Software Verification and Validacionde and the Capability Maturity Model Integration (SEI CMMI). IV&V services are performed in parallel with software development.
The Benefits of our IV&V services include:
- Early detection and correction of software anomalies.
- Enhanced management insight into process and product risk.
- Reduces time-to-market, initiating quality assurance in a short term.
- Increases the quality of systems by quick and timely detection of defects.
- Help the definition and adaptation of life cycle defects (Defect Life Cycle) so that the whole development team is clear about the status of defects, as well as responsible for taking actions with each defect reported.
- Obtention of metric related to the number of defects reported and solved, for later feedback
- Life cycle process support - to ensure conformance to program performance, schedule, and budget.
- Early assessment of software and system performance.
- Objective analysis of software and system conformance to enable support for a given formal certification process.
- Improved software development and maintenance processes.
- Process improvement support.
Our most valued IV&V services are:
Tasks we perform to develop this service include: